For more information, stop in or call any Chemical Bank location or call an eBanking Specialist at (866) 804-4592. One of our representatives will be happy to answer all of your questions.
- Account Reconciliation compares checks that clear your account each day against the list of checks that your company has issued.
- Using our easy internet system (e-Business Banking), your company can upload a checks-issued file each time you create checks. Your file can be entered manually or uploaded with Comma Delimited, Fixed Length or Proprietary ARP file formatting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers.
What is the account reconciliation process?
Our account reconciliation process is as follows:
- Our Business Online Banking system matches the serial number, issue date and dollar amount against the checks clearing your account each day.
- The reconciled items are listed in an online register where you can search, sort, filter and download them.
- All mismatched items will be identified by the status in the register.
What are the cut-off times based on transaction type?
For cut-off times based on transaction type, please refer to the chart below.
|Transaction Type||Day||System Cut-Off Times|
|Transfers or Bill Payments||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||8:00 PM (ET)|
|Wires||Same Day as the Effective Entry Date||2:30 PM (ET)|
|Positive Pay||On each Business Day||12:00 PM (ET)|
|4:00 PM (ET)|
*Additional Costs and Fees Apply